Download your favorite videos from YouTube using the Vidmate Youtube Video Downloader all for free
Isn’t that annoying when you see a video on YouTube and you feel like downloading it but you just cannot? There is no such option which lets you do that. So, you are left with one option only to watch it online on YouTube only.
If you want to stream videos from YouTube, then you must have an active internet connection and when you don’t have an internet connection, then you cannot watch the videos.
There is so much amazing content out there on YouTube that we feel like downloading it, saving it to our device memory and being able to share it with others.
There is an amazing solution to this concern which is Vidmate Youtube Video Downloader. This is going to be your one-stop solution for all such video related concerns.
When official YouTube app won’t allow downloading then Vidmate comes to the rescue. It is the best Vidmate Youtube Video Downloaderthat will let you download anything from YouTube.
Vidmate Youtube Video Downloader is a user-friendly and most used YouTube Downloader app for Android platform.
Steps to install Vidmate Youtube Video Downloader
So, let us explain how to Use VidMate App on Android Device to Download Videos from YouTube. Let’s have a look below at step-by-step process to do that:
- First you will need to download the Vidmate app and install it in your device. For that follow the below mentioned process:
- Download Vidmate APK File.
- Go to file manager and click the option of Downloads
- Tap on Vidmate Downlaod APK file.
- Now, go for the Installation
- After completing the installation, open the VidmateApp, and you will see the app as shown the below image.
- Open the vidmate app and choose YouTube by clicking on the YouTube icon or you can directly browse YouTube by entering youtube.com in the address bar.
- Once you open the Youtube on the Vidmate app you need to Search on YouTube for your desired music, video, movie, music video, show, series, interview, TV show or documentary that you want to download.
- Click on the video when you find it. Open the video, and you will see the Download Button at the lower right corner of the app.
- Open the song and click on the download icon- Click on the Download button, and you will be asked to select the Format like if you want to download the video as music, then choose MP3 and Quality (you need to select 720P HD or 1080P HD and then click on the Download). You will be given an accurate idea of data consumption ad time taken for download for each format, resolution and picture quality you choose for the download.
- The download will start automatically that you will see the downloading area.You will see the download in progress in the form of a task bar. You can even pause, restart and stop the download at any point of time.
- After the Vidmate App Download is complete, you will see the downloaded video/music in the Downloaded section. From here, you can open it to play in the built-in VidMate video or audio player and you can also save it to you device wherever you want to.