MX Player Download for Android
Suppose there is a video in your smartphone and you are very keen to watch it. However, when you try to play the video, you found that the video format is not supported in your device. Then, it is the right time for you to try MX Player.
It is one of the best media players available for Androids and tablets, which supports almost every type of video formats and even audios and comes with many other features, which can give you the best cinematic experience you ever had.
Features of Mx Player
- Supports almost all kinds of video formats like .3gp .mpeg .avi .divx .mp4 .mov .vob .f4v .flv .mkv .wmv .webm etc. If you find a file, which is not supported in this player, you can download an additional Codec pack that will solve your problem and is free.
- Supports Gestures: You can adjust volume, brightness by using its swipe features.
- Interface: It has a simple and easy to use user interface you can change the theme of the player, control screen orientation and rotation easily.
- Kids Lock Mode: It comes with kids lock mode which if enabled disables all others options from working.
- Hardware Acceleration: This feature is helpful while decoding high-resolution video files. You do not have to rely only upon CPU, this features also use GPU for decoding purpose.
- Provides options for customizing your videos: It comes with zoom option, which enables you to stretch and crop your videos. You have many options to sort your videos.
- Supports SUBTITLES: One of the best features of this app is that it supports subtitles in many languages. You can change the font size, alignment, and other options. It also has the option to search for subtitles online.
- PLAYBACK SPEED: You can adjust the video playback speed according to your preferences.
- Background Play Option: You can play the audio of a video file in the background. Thus, it also acts as an audio converter.
How to download MX Player?
Androids: MX Player can be downloaded and installed on all type of Android devices and IOS operating system. MX Player is available on Google Play Store for free. The pro version of MX Player is also there for which you have to pay for some additional features and to get rid of irritating ads. However, it is not necessary. You can use the free version.
Also Check —->> Vidmate App Download
For PCs – As MX Player has gained a lot of popularity in the past few years because of its amazing features, now it is becoming popular with Windows’ computers too. However, there has been no official launch of Mx player for Windows yet, but you can run MX player on your PCs by using some Android Emulators like Bluestacks or GenyMotion. You can download it for Windows XP/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10.
The only bad thing about MX Player is that it contains banner ads. However, you can purchase MX Player Pro to get rid of these Ads for just $6. It is constantly updated to fix bugs.
We can conclude that MX Player can be a great option for you to enjoy your HD videos with high-quality audio with amazing cinematic entertainment. It is available free and has the great feature. So go and try it.