Ever heard of MusicTube?
So what is it? What does it do?
If you ever want to listen to music apart from your old playlists, then this app would be the right choice for you. MusicTube is a unique music player designed for a variety of platforms to listen to, using the Top Social Media Platform – YouTube.
Yes, YouTube acts as the main resource or even root cause for all the music and songs in MusicTube. This app is not designed for local host music or playlist, but only for online music which YouTube has. Moreover, you cannot add other online music sources, as you have to be satisfied with YouTube only via vidmate app download.
A Quick Comparison of the Great Musictube App with the Other App:
Other apps such as Spotify, allows users to add music from other sources as well, but MusicTube is quite unique, as it just allows users to add music from YouTube and YouTube only. MusicTube is a different and unique commercial application, it costs around $9. However, the pricing depends on your location. It is, a unique, and the creator does know, that it doesn’t have any competitor in this niche, which is why this app is priced.
Advantages of the Musictube App:
- You can use it at your convenience.
- It doesn’t demand any particular dependencies like other similar apps.
- If you don’t go for a premium usage, that is if you don’t buy the product or subscribe then, there are some restrictions to use.
- Like you cannot add more than 50 songs in your playlist, which is a nightmare for any music lover.
- The idea is pretty good, making YouTube as its main and single music resource.
- YouTube is the only application or a social media platform which provides music and songs from every corner of this universe.
What are you still waiting for? Why don’t you try this wonderful app? Give your ears that soothing experience of listening to the great music. Remember, to pay the little amount, if you want to enjoy the unlimited music!